farm people

just a blog from a bunch of midwesterners trying to shed the "farm people" persona inflitcted on them by plump genes & cheeseburgers. it's a nine week journey with cash prize at the end for the one who loses the most percentage of pork.

Monday, February 05, 2007

going strong into week 4

week four is definitely treating me better than week three. the biggest is that i lost weight. yippee! but even aside from that, it's because i'm starting to feel stronger going into week four. riley completely kicked my ass last week, my legs were STILL hurting yesterday! but i was glad for the hurt because it meant i had challenged myself & pushed my body to it's limits. i'm excited for this week to see what we're doing & what i can learn.

i'm also super excited because i'm getting stuff in order at home & by the end of the weekend i should have my space set up for my pilates & firm workouts, which i really miss!

& since i lost 2.8 lbs my ticker went down this week! my butterfly sailed by that 10 lbs total lost to say 12.8, woot!



ps: btw, my challengers are doing fairly well too, we have two more to weigh in this week, BUT, since the challenge started, as a group we've lost 14 lbs. which i think is pretty dang spiffy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home