farm people

just a blog from a bunch of midwesterners trying to shed the "farm people" persona inflitcted on them by plump genes & cheeseburgers. it's a nine week journey with cash prize at the end for the one who loses the most percentage of pork.

Monday, February 12, 2007

five weeks in

my scale was very nice to me this morning. ok, well, maybe not VERY nice, very nice would have taken me down into the 250's, but i'm down another 1.6 lbs, which is my scale being pretty nice to me. & there is now a bit of separation between the bmi numbers at the top & my butterfly is enjoying some more daisies along the way.

i'll post a longer update soon, not simply scale related, but i must update my other blog now. btw, my cohorts here at work are doing pretty dang well too, 19.4 pounds lost total as a group, way to be rockstars, gang!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home