farm people

just a blog from a bunch of midwesterners trying to shed the "farm people" persona inflitcted on them by plump genes & cheeseburgers. it's a nine week journey with cash prize at the end for the one who loses the most percentage of pork.

Thursday, November 02, 2006

hips don't lie, but what about my pants?

so this week i've begun sporting the ever so unpopular fashion of sagging pants at work. even my low rise panties are peeking over the top of my black dress pants. now i've had this particular pair of pants for nearly a year now. & they've seen me as low as 259, when i thought i'd have to wear safety pins to work or, *dreaded gasp* spend another freakin 50 bucks on dress pants for work. they've also seen me up around 283 when i was considering joining the line up of the vikes just so i could hang out with people in my same weight class.

they're also the kind of pants that fit well right out of the dryer & then stretch a bit & get loose with a half day or so of wear. so i can't tell if they're just tired & giving up because of the fact that they're not dryer fresh today, or if i really am losing weight. but they've lied to me in the past before, or at least fibbed a bit, so i'm definitely hesitant to base too much optimism on my loose fitting pants.

wish me luck on the weigh in, 'cause i'm gonna be uber upset if my pants are playing mind games with me. yes yes yes, i know, you must be smarter than your clothing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home